CHome Configurator for WM 6.1
Posted by TLogix on May 17, 2008
If you are using a smartphone running on Windows Mobile 6.1, this small utility might be useful for you. It allows you to switch on/off and change the display order of the sliding panels on any CHome homescreens. It could also be used to customize all custom panels based on CWelcomeCenter and Settings plugin.
UPDATED TO 18.104.22.168:
- FIXED: Error when writing to .home.xml file: Null reference
- FIXED: Error when deleting a panel with more than one pages
- NEW: First panel is now dockable
- NEW: The page order will also be saved in the active .home.xml file
- NEW: Icon pack is avalable from a seperate download
- FIXED: Bug with Internet Link Template when https:// URL is specified
- NEW: Contact Dialer template now offers a choice to enable SMS button if the selected phone number isn’t a mobile phone.
NEW: interactive Application Launcher template
NEW: interactive Internet Link template
FIXED: Page Order window didn’t save the settings properly
FIXED: location of support files (helpers & pictures) are now based on the executable’s folder. This allows the software to be installed to storage card.
FIXED: Pictures extracted & used from Outlook Contacts are now saved in My Documents folder.
REMOVED: Import & Export to XML because of major problem with the importing feature.
- NEW: ability to add new and remove existing panels (panels based on CWelcomeCenter)
- NEW: import from XML, export to XML
- NEW: ability to copy/paste/paste as new (clone)
- NEW: page template: Application Launcher, Internet Link and Contact Dialer
- NEW: ability to change page order
- NEW: support for CHOME on HTC Vox
- NEW: Contact Dialer can extract and use contact’s picture.
- FIXED: Page names are now sorted in alphanumeric order
- User must now have at least one visible and non disabled panel in order to save the settings.
- Fixed a bug which prevents user to disable the panels
- When the homescreen contains at least one visible panel based on CTestUIPlugin, user have a choice to reboot the device or else the changes won’t be effective.
- Fixed a bug with Softkey 2 URL.
- Temporarily removed “Visible” check box on Customize window.
- Saving the new settings will automatically update the homescreen without rebooting the phone.