You will find on this page a list of all my hobby projects. These projects are mostly freeware written for Windows Mobile Standard.
- Application unlocked Windows Mobile Standard (version 5 or 6) device.
- Microsoft .NET Compact Framework 2.0 which is preinstalled on most of the new Windows Mobile Standard device on the market. If you need to install it by yourself, please follow this link.
- Download latest the .CAB file from this blog
- Establish an ActiveSync connection between the device and your PC
- Copy the .CAB file from PC to your device.
- Using File Explorer on the device, navigate to the folder where you just placed the .CAB file
- Launch the .CAB file on the device to start the installation.
The author of this software accepts no responsibility for damages resulting from the use of this product and makes no warranty or representation, either express or implied, including but not limited to, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. This software is provided “AS IS”, and you, its user, assume all risks when using it. The software is free for non commercial use. You are not allowed to sell or distribute this software for profit without the consent of its author.